We're celebrating and enhancing the culture and community of Minneapolis' first neighborhood.
|1||2||3 Land Use & Development Committee meeting||4||5||6 Items of Interest||7|
|8||9 Creative Places Committee meeting||10||11||12 Friends of Southeast Library meeting||13||14|
|15||16 MLK Day - Office Closed||17 General Membership meetingBoard of Directors meeting||18 Listening Session: Possible Northern Metals settlement||19||20||21|
|22||23||24||25 PANEL: As neighborhoods change, what happens to their identities?||26||27||28|
Events in the next month
- Jan 16, 2017 MLK Day - Office Closed
- Jan 17, 2017 General Membership meeting
- Jan 17, 2017 Board of Directors meeting
- Jan 18, 2017 Listening Session: Possible Northern Metals settlement
- Jan 25, 2017 PANEL: As neighborhoods change, what happens to their identities?
- Feb 3, 2017 Item of Interest
- Feb 6, 2017 Creative Places Committee meeting
- Feb 7, 2017 Land Use & Development Committee meeting
- Feb 20, 2017 President’s Day - Office Closed